Monday, June 3, 2013

There will be no picnic at this time...read below..

As the year is coming to an end, I had wished we could get together to wish the eighth graders farewell and discuss summer meetings. Many of you are busy this month and cannot meet, this is understandable. I will meet with you guys today at 2:30 to discuss practices this summer. Some of you may not be able to meet at all, that is fine. Some of you may be able to practice half the time, that is okay too. My focus this summer is going to be on breathing and form. Many of you really need to work on this. Those of you that have been working on this, we can focus on time and field events you may be interested in doing. As it looks right now, I am looking to meet Wed, Fri and Sat. I am in the hopes that one of those days we will be able to practice at the high school. Still trying to iron out the details. If your parents would like to speak with me please have them call me at 570-872-4498. 

See you today, 5/6 caf at 2:30.

Coach Ding

No comments:

Post a Comment