Wednesday, April 3, 2013

1st Meet Outcome

Team I have to say the last time I was this happy was when my son was born. Coach Gerlach and I are very proud of all of you. Everyone cheered for each other, we supported each other and everyone worked together to keep each other warm whether it was sharing sweatpants, gloves etc.

You all worked hard and deserve a standing ovation. Southern Lehigh will have the times for me sometime this week. As I said, today, time was not the important thing. The most important thing was that we worked together as a team and enjoyed our first meet.

We will continue to train and work hard to get the preparation we need for high school track.

With that said...Friday's practice is not mandatory for those that went to this meet.

Rest and I will see you Saturday morning so we can do it all over again.

GOOD JOB!

COACH DING AND COACH GERLACH
Managers Tommy Austin and Justin Vatti

No comments:

Post a Comment